The latest home automation systems to make your home smart
December 13, 2018
For years, home automation has become one of the main options in which to invest. Save costs and energy, have security systems and improve comfort are just some of the advantages of technology in the home. In this post we are going to tell you about the most recent innovations.
Developments and curiosities.
- Access control. With the new electronic locks you will not only control how many times the door has been opened during the day or if it is properly closed. Also, even from a distance, you can allow access to a person at any given time. Forgetting the keys will no longer be a problem for you and your family.
- Control of household appliances. Through Apps you can control the coffee machine, the washing machine or the oven, among other devices. You can set the hours on or off, the most appropriate programs and receive notifications if something is not right.
- Falls and accidents. Very useful alert if there are elderly people at home. A message is sent to your mobile and emergency services if someone has fallen at home and can not get up.
- Smart goalkeeper. If nobody is at home you can divert calls from the intercom to the mobile phone and control who comes to the house.
- Remote lighting. The latest systems allows you to connect and disconnect the house lights depending on the sun hours. By adjusting the program to the solar schedule, you will save electricity and money. It also allows turning lights on and off during holiday periods to persuade thieves.
If you have Bluetooth-enabled appliances or Wi-Fi connection to your home network, home automation is closer than you think. Comfortable and effective homes are now within reach of all pockets. Automation promises to be a present element in constant development and indispensable in the future.