1. USER INFORMATION
Immobiliaria Espígul SL, hereinafter referred to as the CONTROLLER, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. Therefore, the following information is provided regarding the processing:
Purpose of the processing: To maintain a business relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the processing are as follows:
- Sending of commercial advertising communications via email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media, or other electronic or physical means, current or future, that allow commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the CONTROLLER and will be related to its products and services, or to the products and services of its partners or suppliers with whom the CONTROLLER has reached promotion agreements. Under no circumstances will third parties have access to personal data.
- Performance of statistical studies.
- Processing of orders, requests, or any type of inquiry made by the User through the available contact forms.
Data retention criteria: data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing. When they are no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or their complete destruction.
Communication of data: The data will not be disclosed to third parties, except for legal obligations.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, data portability, and erasure of their data, as well as the right to restriction or objection to its processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if the User considers that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise their rights:
Postal address: Immobiliaria Espígul SL, Plaça Marquès de Camps 3, 17001 – Girona, Girona. Email address: email@example.com
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The legal basis for the processing will be legitimate interest, contractual, or because you have given us your consent.
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and filling in the data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely accept that their data is necessary to address their request by the provider, with the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and undertakes to communicate any changes to them.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and expressly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has provided them with the relevant information to exercise these rights.
The CONTROLLER expressly informs and guarantees Users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances. Whenever any type of personal data transfer is made, the express, informed, and unequivocal consent of Users will be requested beforehand. All the data requested through the website is mandatory, as it is necessary for providing optimal service to the User. If all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be fully tailored to their needs.