Main advantages of selling your house with a real estate agency
October 10, 2020
Selling your house with an exclusive real estate agency or with several?
It is common to think that if you sell your property to more than one real estate agency, the process will be faster because there are more options for it to be visible. There is also a recurrent mistrust of this profession.
But in reality, giving your property to a single estate agent has many advantages:
- The agency values you very much as a client. It may be that if your property can be found in many real estate agencies, none will really make an effort to sell it. On the other hand, if you have it in only one real estate agency, this one will do everything possible and will make an effort to make the sale process a success
- One single contact person. Many factors have to be taken into account in the sales process. Imagine having to talk to different people and receiving different opinions on the same subject.
- One price. If you work with different real estate agencies, they all have different fees and ways of doing things. If you work with only one real estate agency, you make sure you know the final price of the house from the first moment.
Main advantages of selling your house with a real estate agency.
The real estate agencies are in charge of analysing the potential buyers of the houses to know if they have the necessary financial capacity to make the purchase. It is a very important step to avoid later problems.
During the selling process, there are many procedures to be managed. If you have the services of a real estate agency, they will help you manage the sales contract, mortgage application, documentation and signature management…
Time is money, and selling a home takes a lot of time. Letting a real estate agency manage the whole process will save you a lot of headaches and allow you to gain time to do what you really like.
What to consider before choosing a real estate agency?
In order to choose a real estate agency that will take care of the sale of your flat, you have to take into account the following points:
- Trust between the owner and the real estate agency is the basis for a successful sale of the property.
- The real estate agency you choose must have a good reputation among its clients.
- They must have a good knowledge of the real estate market. They must know how to move around and have good sales and marketing strategies.
- Have a good portfolio of properties for sale. This is a point that also generates a lot of confidence, both to buyers and sellers.
Why choose Espígul Real Estate
At Espígul Real Estate we will advise you from the very beginning with all the doubts you may have when selling your flat. If you count on us, we will help you to make the most suitable valuation for your property and also to find the ideal buyer within our portfolio of interested parties.
Our team is in charge of positioning your property in the highest part of all search engines, with a unique and personalised advertising for your property and what you are looking for.
We are your reliable real estate agency, with more than 30 years of experience at your side and more than 200 positive reviews from our clients.
In Espígul Real Estate we have different flats for sale in Girona and surroundings. If you are thinking of selling your house, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 972 220 110.