Advantages of buying or selling a property through a real estate agency
June 9, 2022
What are the advantages of BUYING a property through a real estate agency?
Buying a property through a real estate agency has many advantages. For example:
- Advice: The advisors evaluate your needs and take care of finding those properties that best suit your needs.
- Accompaniment: you will be accompanied throughout the process; when visiting the properties, solving any problems that may arise, resolving any doubts…
- The real estate agent will be in charge of presenting the offers to the properties and will work to obtain the best conditions.
- Negotiation: real estate agents can act as intermediaries between the buyer and the seller, obtaining the best offer for both parts.
- Bureaucracy: real estate agents also offer their help for all the administrative procedures required for the purchase of a property.
- Security and speed
The contracting of these services often involves the payment of a commission to the agency. This is usually paid by the seller of the property, although it can be shared between the two parties or added to the value of the property.
What are the advantages of SELLING a property through a real estate agency?
The agencies have professionals who:
- They know the tastes of the buyers.
- They can advise you when setting a price for the property.
- They are in charge of managing the visits and attending the phone calls, so that you only have to attend to the potential buyers.
- They help you to manage and process all the documentation required for the sale of the property.
- They have negotiation skills that allow you to sell a property in the shortest time possible, achieving a higher profitability.
Espígul offers you all these advantages and more. If you have a property that you want to take advantage of or you are looking for a home to convert it into a house, contact us!