What are the functions of a real estate agent?
January 16, 2020
In each sector it is important to rely on professionals who know what their job is and are able to fulfill their responsibilities. In the real estate sector, the main actor is the real estate agent.
His work goes beyond the sale of properties. In addition to working with owners, I am also a fan of people. From commercial properties to negotiations. Here is a summary of the main functions of a real estate agent.
- Advice: A good professional has to know the sector and the market to be able to give a good service and to solve any doubt and consultation of his clients.
- Negotiation: This is one of the most appreciated qualities in a real estate agent. The negotiation skills serve to know how to deal with the client and to reach agreements between the parties involved. It is necessary empathy, patience and tactics to achieve the best resolution.
- Commercialization: The main function is to sell. The experience is a degree and more in the profession of real estate agent. However, a training in selling brings an extra that differentiates a good seller.
- Personalised attention: At the moment of the sale or rental of a property, an agreement is established between the real estate agent and the client. This agreement, beyond the written documents, must be based on transparency and trust. In the real estate sector, trust is one of the keys to a good professional.
- Post-sale service: The work does not end with the sale agreement. Afterwards, the professional has to manage the documentation and the necessary permits.
Immobiliària Espígul is a Girona real estate company formed by more than 40 professionals. Among them are the real estate agents. They help, advise and manage the one that matters most to you. Visit Espígul’s website to find out more about us.